When you provide your personal information to Outsiders Network by completing one of our sign-up processes, in creation or management of a profile or for purposes of communication, you are consenting to the use of your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Registering your interest to join Outsiders Network as either a Client or Talent.
- Signing up to create a profile as either a Client or Talent.
- Collecting your personal information, photos and videos to complete your site profile as Talent.
- Processing your information for a Subscription or Executive Service.
- Processing your payment and providing receipt of purchase.
- Safeguarding against fraud.
- Communication about Outsiders Network services, partnerships, and events that may be of interest to you.
- Communicate with you about your profile information.
- Performing statistical analyses of user behaviour and characteristics, in order to measure interest in and use of the various sections of this site so as to improve design and navigation and to gather marketing information. Only aggregated data from these analyses, not individual data, will be used for this purpose.
- Complying with legal and governmental requirements.
Outsiders Network takes all necessary precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
When you register at Outsiders Network we agree to protect the privacy of that information in compliance with the British Columbia Personal Information Protection Act, which requires organizations to obtain the consent of individuals before collecting, using or disclosing personal information in the course of commercial activity.
The personal information you provide the Outsiders Network is protected under the same regulations with us as well as with our service partners. Outsiders Network has a strategic relationship with a third party payment transaction provider whose services are integrated with our own to provide you with our services. These companies are also obligated to protect your personal information in accordance with the Outsiders Network policies and applicable privacy protection legislation.
Authorized system administrators are the only people permitted to access your personal information and are under strict legal parameters to protect that information according to the policies of this agreement and applicable legislation. The Outsiders Network does not sell or rent your contact information to anyone else.
Your personal information allows for the most effective service offering to our members both as Clients and Talent.
You will always have access to your information to update it as you require. If you need assistance accessing your account an administrator will follow the protocols outlined in this policy.
At any time you may withdraw from data collection not required for the basic functioning of the service, such as by blocking cookies, from ongoing marketing by unsubscribing from emails, and communications purposes not essential to the functioning of the service.